Chennai Public School is on the lookout for highly qualified, dedicated, innovative, globally exposed, techno-friendly, learner-centric educators with excellent communication skills to steer the destiny of our smart generation. Chennai Public School offers multitude opportunities for professional growth in a collaborative, conducive work culture and convenient timings.
Selected members of the faculty are offered attractive remuneration package including benefits such as Provident Fund, medical insurance, educational scholarships for their children.
If you aspire to grow with us and realize your true potential as an educator, then Chennai Public School is the right career platform. Resumes are invited for the following vacancies at Chennai Public School, Anna Nagar for the Academic year 2015-16.
1. VICE PRINCIPAL
Reports To: Principal
Nature and Scope: Energetic educators or Heads of Department with at least 10 yrs of teaching experience and min. 3 yrs of administrative experience in reputed CBSE/ ICSE schools.
To work closely with the Principal, Academic Supervisors and HODs, to provide instructional and administrative leadership that will support curriculum implementation and “best practices” in our classrooms. She should be excellent mentor and motivate staff to maximum productivity through most effective use of manpower and available resources. This work requires dynamic administration, liaison with HODs and teachers, support and guidance to teachers, students and parents of CPS community.
Wing: Primary, Secondary, Senior Secondary
2. Academic Coordinator/Supervisor:
JD: Responsible for training, mentoring and extending academic support for Preschool/ Primary/Middle/Senior school. Liaison with Department Heads to monitor curriculum delivery at different levels and conduct periodical academic audits.
Requisite: Master in Math/Science/ English with teaching degree/ diploma and min. 5 years of teaching experience and supervisory abilities to enhance curriculum delivery. Exposure to Technology based teaching is preferred.
3. PGT & TGT (CBSE) - All Subjects including Computer Science, French & Hindi
Requisite: Master degree in the subject with a teaching degree/ diploma, Minimum 3-5 years experience in reputed CBSE/ ICSE/ IGCSE. Basic knowledge in operating computers is mandatory.
4. TGT & SGT (CBSE) - All subjects including French, Hindi, Tamil & Computer Science
5. PRT: All subjects including Hindi, Tamil & Computer Science
Requisite: Bachelor degree in the subject with a teaching degree/ diploma, Minimum 2 years experience in reputed CBSE/ ICSE/ IGCSE and basic knowledge in operating computers.
6. Preschool Teachers - Diploma/Bachelor/PG certification in Early Childhood Education/Montessori Training with minimum 2 yrs experience.
7. Trainee Teachers for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English - Fresher or teachers without B.Ed can apply.
8. Student Counselor (Female) - Master or Bachelor Degree in Psychology with training in Counseling Psychology and experience working in schools.
9. Special Educator- Relevant degree/Certificate holders who are trained and experienced to handle children with special learning needs-Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD etc.
10. Physical Education Teacher - Bachelor / Master degree in the subject with minimum 2 years of experience in a reputed School specialised in Athletics, Football, etc. Male / Female candidates
11. Librarian - Bachelor/Master degree in Library Sciences with minimum 3 years experience
12. Lab Instructors for Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology - Bachelor degree is a must and experience working in schools.
Embark on CPS Superkidz journey! Explore, discover and experience through fun filled activities. Registrations Open for Mont III/ UKG and Class I - V.